Spotted!

Gimme that, Mama! TCOT in Walnut Creek, California (Thanks Daryl!)

Wow, what a week. I’ve been receiving some lovely notes and photos from all over Canada and the mighty US of A from people who have bought my book. It’s incredible to think of it “out there”, in the hands of others. If you are reading it right now I sure hope you are enjoying it as much as I loved writing it! Feel free to send your comments and photos. I am posting some up on my facebook page as they come in. Here’s a few from the collection:

At Shoppers in Vancouver (Thanks Carrie!)

Albany books, Tsawwassen BC (Thanks Sandra!)

Huge thanks and wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend! x

6 Comments on Spotted!

1. Sofia Dakos
    July 9, 2012 at 1:51 pm (5 years ago)

Dear Hannah,
    I just finished your book “The Color of Tea” and thoroughly enjoyed it! I believe French Macarons are becoming more and more popular and will replace cupcakes (my opinion). I just got back from Atlanta and while there had some at a Chocolate Shop called Cocoa Atlanta. I loved the mood and women’s fellowship in your book. So inspirational. Can’t wait for your next one. You are now on my list of authors I check for their latest book. Thank you for adding such pleasure to my life!

• Hannah
      July 11, 2012 at 3:38 am (5 years ago)

Dear Sofia, What a lovely message!! That made my day / week / month!! Really glad you enjoyed the book and hope the next one will be as enjoyable for you. I agree about macarons. They are just so elegant, don’t you think? If I am ever in Atlanta I will check out Cocoa Atlanta. If you are ever in the Southern Hemisphere then I have loads of places to recommend, just drop me an email! Thank you so much again, Very best wishes, Hannah x

2. Lois Babcock
    July 13, 2012 at 9:44 pm (5 years ago)

Dear Hannah,

I just finished reading your book and LOVED IT! The different subjects resonated deeply with me. I will look for your second novel.

I am planning a trip to Australia next year, so if you have some places to recommend, I am all ears.

Thanks for writing such a great novel!

• Hannah
      July 17, 2012 at 11:40 pm (5 years ago)

Dear Lois, Thank you for much for your note! Hope the second novel delivers a good read too! Australia is chock full of great places to visit. If you are looking for an amazing macaron store and you are in Sydney then I highly reccommend dropping by Adriano Zumbo. He has a few places in Sydney and the flavours are very unique. Let me know if there is anything in particular you are keen on experiencing (great food, natural wonders, shopping etc) and I can shoot you an email with some ideas 🙂 Very best, Hannah x

3. Juliet
    July 15, 2012 at 10:21 pm (5 years ago)

Hannah:

As a fellow “Kiwi” I just had to write and tell you how much I enjoyed your book
    “The Color of Tea.” I’ve been to Hong Kong but not Macau so I was able to go through your eyes. Loved all the English words in your book, i.e. grizzled and tussocky.

Can’t wait for your next book.

Juliet

• Hannah
      July 17, 2012 at 11:37 pm (5 years ago)

Hi Juliet, Thank you for your note! So glad you liked the book. I think “tussocky” might be one of my favourite words, actually! 😉 Very best wishes, Hannah x